Sunday 31 October 2010

What The Hell Is That Thing? And Why Have You Brought In The House?

Noticed the cat today, daddy was once again taking away a nice warm nappy that I'd been working on secretly for hours. I was trying to tell him at the top of my voice to leave my nappy exactly where it was, when suddenly this black furry thing with pointed ears peered over the top of the chair I was being changed on.

It stared at me wide-eyed for a good few seconds and then looked up at daddy before saying, 'what the hell is that thing and why have you brought it in the house?'

Strangely daddy doesn't seem to be able to understand a word the cat's saying, I'm going to have to watch that one though, it seems to think that mummy and daddy should be looking after him instead of me! Outrageous!


No comments:

Post a Comment